Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobbridge Payment

Options
  • 29-06-2012 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi supposed 2 be starting insternship the week after next. My question is would my payment be in the post office this week coming or should I wait for it to come through to my bank account this week coming?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Sue Ellen

It takes about 4 weeks for the internship to be processed and you would normally be into the post office in the mean time unless your work is too far away from your local post office.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭mary55

so do I go into post office until I start the internship?

Yes I would say so but check with Your SW office each one may have different ways of handling it.

Hi have another question about jobbridge payment. Been at my internship 2 weeks now and extra 50 euro a week has not come through. Thought it was supposed to come through after 2 weeks.
    anyone know why this is?
    Thanks

It takes about 4 weeks to get the additional payment processed.

• Advertisement

Hi in fourth week of my internship now and still am not getting the €50 extra I am supposed to be getting. Does anyone know why I am not getting this?

"bump"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

You need to check about this at the Social Welfare Office. You are entitled to time off from the internship to attend to Social Welfare matters and attend job interviews, so let the 'employer' know that you need to do this and get time off. You could try phoning the Social Welfare Office first and if that doesn't yield results, best to go there.

Thank u balagan rang social welfare and they I would have extra payments in next few days.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

Hi Mary55,

Just out of curiosity, on what day of the week does the Jobbridge payment go into your bank account please?

And do you know if that day would be the same for all people on Jobbridge internships?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Payment goes in on Thursdays for me and ya id say its same for all people on jobbridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

Cheers

Advertisement