Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribal - Need suggestions/ideas

Options
  • 29-06-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

I have tribal on shoulder but i wana make it a full arm piece, the tribal i have wouldnt be fantastic quality but before i commit to full arm is there anthing that works well with tribal (ie) tribal at the top worked into polinisan or somthing celtic ?

:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

Talk to a tattoo artist, show them what you have and come up with ideas on what you want, they can tell you better than anyone here who hasn't seen your current work.

As far as ideas, maybe look into meanings behind Celtic and Polynesian tattooing, I have a small bar of Polynesian work on my arm that represents a significant time of my life and I have no intentions of adding to it just to complete my upper arm. Tribal pieces are common as muck, don't just get swirly lines and spikes for the sake of filling up your arm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

I got a random tribal and long before that a random celtic flash. The joys of being young and not putting thought into anything.

Anyway, I recently got inside the tribal filled in with a blue celtic background design. Would probably work with a Polynesian design too depending on how much room you have in between the tribal and then expand from there.

This is my tattoo cliché arm. Let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks tribal or celtic flash is a bright idea.

Anyway, OP i'd try merge the tribal with the polynesian style and continue in polynesian from there, forgetting about expanding the tribal further.

2tat.jpg

Advertisement