Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pea Gravel

Options
  • 29-06-2012 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where i can get a cheap amount of pea gravel in Clare? I have seen 25KG bags in garden centres and stuff but where can i get more? Maybe a ton or half a ton?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Boltons in Ballyquinn near Bridgetown. Obviously they charge for delivery so it'll be cheaper if you can collect it yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭emer_b

williams concrete on tulla rd (just outside ennis) have a few different kinds of pea gravel for 50euro/tonne bag. I think delivery is extra depending on where you live

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Galvin's Yard, Cornmarket Street, Ennis.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Wanders_fan

Much appreciated guys

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Wanders_fan

To follow up on this what is the easiest/Cheapest way to move a 1 ton bag of Gravel?

I have to pick it up is it a case of find a friend with a fork lift and van/lorry?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Shannonside Building Supplies will deliver for a tenner , gravel is aprox. €60 per ton.

Advertisement