Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Russell Gone Missing - Ardnacrusha Area

Options
  • 29-06-2012 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine was up around the Ardnacrusha bank on Monday Night and a dog that he had with him got spooked and ran off ( it was a rescue dog so maybe a bit nervous to start with ) . Answers to the name of Chip .

I will now attempt to post a picture .........Signed up since Aug 2002 , how do I not know how to do this , is there no limit to my ignorance......don't answer that .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Suggest he post on http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/ if he hasn't done already (I can't find Chip there, so I don't think he has).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Try contacting the Limerick Post as well as they put up pics of missing pets for folks.

Would also put something up in the shops on either side of the bridge and maybe in Clonlara as well.

Would contact the dog pound in Limerick and in Clare as well as Limerick Animal welfare in case the dog was handed in.

LAW: 063 91110

Limerick dog pound : 061 301604

Clare Dog Pound: 065 6820393

Clare animal welfare 087 1315904 (they don't answer if you call from a blocked number)

Advertisement