Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 4th July: 12" Four Star Pizza for €4

Options
  • 29-06-2012 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭

It's not until next Wednesday, but if you were looking for some cheap pizza next week ...

http://www.fourstarpizza.ie/national-four-star-pizza-day/

12" Pizza for just €4

Offer valid on July 4th 2012 only

Carryout only

Offer for a 12″ Pizza with 2 toppings, all additional toppings will be charged at standard rates.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Great offer. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Bump . . . Most stores open at 12 lunchtime

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I got a text yesterday from Four star that the promotion was from the 3rd to the 5th.

I got the deal yesterday so I assume it's available tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Is cheese standard or does it count as a topping?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Don't think so.

Is this offer all day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Cheese plus 2 toppings

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Damn,carry out only!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

maybe if you order over 10 euro they might delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Ambush Rebel 2010

This offer is a pure joke. I went to the shop this evening and they were all out of stock yet I could serve me another pizza outside the offer no problem.. Thatvwas in Douglas by the way..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭budgemook

Load of crap. Rang kilmainham there, sold out! Yeah right. Bad pizza anyways.

• Advertisement

Someone call Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭stocktrader

the marketing gurus got it wrong...

rang in an order in ballsbridge. he said no problem 20-25 min wait. get there and the place is in a mess with lots of angry people. he said they had no pizza's left but in fairness gave me a voucher for a free medium pizza anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

Looks like all Four Star Pizzas have run out of 12" and some were using 14" bases instead and then they ran out so offer is not being done. Was in my local one and there were a lot of customers giving the girl behind the counter grief. Big failure on ordering stock, but not the girl's fault!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

went to the one in phibsboro, was turned away, not taking orders. Lots of angry people.

They even waited for people to come up tot eh counter, waiting in a queue for ages, before they told them that they couldn't order.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

I can't understand that there is nothing on the website or posters outside on the doors to say that the deal is over due to no stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭geurrp the yard

Was also told that 12" pizza was "sold out" in kilmainham. Do they not make the dough there and then? This deal has done nothing to positively enhance the reputation of four star.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭SpaceRocket

Very poor form, another four star gimmick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭badabing106

They should be demoted from 4 star to 3 star

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Harsh on those who was told they were sold out, but got me some mighty fine pizza for €4 today

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

thanks OP - called ahead and ordered a few €4 pizzas to collect so we could chow down on them as we watched the Volvo Ocean Race 4th July Fireworks display on the prom in Salthill, Galway - perfect! And it didn't even rain!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

They make these simple promotions pretty hard work.
    Also, if they 'ran out of 12" bases' then they obviously don't make the bases themselves, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Why would they? It's cheaper get it made somewhere else so it'll keep the costs down. If I had a pizza business I'd like to get the ingredients as cheap as possible.

None of the big chains make the bases in store AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Got 2 pizzas yesterday on the way home after availing of the free entry into heritage sites offer:) so a good cheap day thanks to Bargain Alerts! I think that maybe they didn't realise the offer would be so popular, we were there before 5 and the queue was out the door at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

http://dublin.ratemyarea.com/deals/405 €6 for a 14" pizza with three toppings here...

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Use HARF10 for a 10% discount

Advertisement