Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very slow after facelift

Options
  • 29-06-2012 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is anybody else experiencing boards to be very slow after gettin the new look on the site.

Everything from scrolling down the page to changing page in a thread is very slow.

Is it possible to get the old boards back?

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Just wondering is anybody else experiencing boards to be very slow after gettin the new look on the site.

Everything from scrolling down the page to changing page in a thread is very slow.

Is it possible to get the old boards back?

Thanks.

The site is running faster than it has in a good while; response times have improved with the new skin according to our graphs. Would you care to give more details like your operating system, browser version etc?

You can read the first post of Dav's thread in Feedback for instructions on how to change your style back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I'm just using safari on the iPhone.

Before I got the new skin it was very quick but everything is now slow on it.

There is a slight chance it could be the phone but I'm nearly 99% sure it's the new skin.

I'll have a look about getting the one back.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,670 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It's fine on the iPad, but the new skin is very slow on my iPhone 4S as well for some reason.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement