Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't connect to the internet

Options
  • 29-06-2012 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Hi,

MY internet in my apartment suddenly stopped working. Tried the usual of turning the box on and off etc etc. Still nothing! I have tried wired and wireless connections but nothing. The error is ipv6 connectivity and ipv4 connectivity are showing 'no internet'.

Has anyone any info on how to fix this. I realise UPC are updating there network but if anyone could help it would be great. Not keen on waiting 2 hours to get through to UPC!

thanks
    Keano.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Check with your neighbours. UPC have been down in some areas for the last couple of days at different times. Find out if it's just you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

thanks was hoping for another solution- not keen on asking the neighbours!!!

Advertisement