Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good to be back

Options
  • 29-06-2012 11:26am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hadn't played in ages, had a mini lan in a friend's house last weekend and we played a fair bit of BF3. Have been mental busy all week and finally got my PC put back together and a new sound card installed.

Was good fun to be stuck back in on Craggy last night even if I was on a team getting massacred :) GG Craggy lads as always.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Shiminay wrote: »
    Hadn't played in ages, had a mini lan in a friend's house last weekend and we played a fair bit of BF3. Have been mental busy all week and finally got my PC put back together and a new sound card installed.

Was good fun to be stuck back in on Craggy last night even if I was on a team getting massacred :) GG Craggy lads as always.

haha i (Fianoglach_Airm )was playing against you on craggy the other night, on damavand rush , never copped you were a local :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Welome back mate..it seems a few regulars who disappeared are coming back into the game now ..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Welcome back! even though i rarely play these days, the game has turned into a sess pit of COD players.
    Dice seem to be breaking their backs to attract them too :(

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

haha i (Fianoglach_Airm )was playing against you on craggy the other night, on damavand rush , never copped you were a local :D

"who keeps giving them our chopper", lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Hmm I remember that game think I took advantage of your innocence a few times that day :p (KillerShamrock btw) yes the chopper handing over incident punishable by death if im not mistaken.

Oh and I am owed another a set of your tags Shiminay because if I remember correct you stopped me from hunting down Chorcai and getting his when i was coming up behind him lol

• Advertisement

delly wrote: »
    "who keeps giving them our chopper", lol

lol ya took me a while to cop how they were doing it , i kept shooting yer man out of it though :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

He just kept running and jumping the wall and hopping in I think. Bit of a numpty that lad, had he not kept doing that, we'd maybe have been able to take that last MCOM :)

He just kept running and jumping the wall and hopping in I think. Bit of a numpty that lad, had he not kept doing that, we'd maybe have been able to take that last MCOM :)

no you wouldnt i was doing an EPIC job of defending it :p

ya what made me laugh was he was rubbish in the chopper , i shot him out of it with an m16 about 10 times :D

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

I have a funny feeling I was in that _long_ map. (jabberie)

Advertisement