Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorey - Property Management Company

Options
  • 29-06-2012 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,
    I'm looking to rent out a house in Gorey Town, Wexford. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent Property Management Company around the town?

Any assistance would be much appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wexfordyouth

Hi,

Good luck trying to rent in Gorey at the moment its a very competitive market at the moment. But in any case i use this crowd : http://www.irishpropertylettings.com/

I find Dennis easy to deal with and his fees are reasonable. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DungaEast

Thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Millybabe007

Hi,
    I used this company and they were a complete disaster. They showed the house and left the lights on and all the blinds open, as I don't live close to the house it was several weeks before I discovered this and the electricty bills was huge. Next time he showed the house, he turned on the heating and left it on full for about 6weeks..Until I visited the house and all the oil, about €400 was gone. He was very rude to me on the phone when I called him about it and started shouting at me down the phone. I would definately not recommend this company. PLus he did not offer to replace any of the oil he wasted nor contribute to the electricty bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Try Sullivan property lettings. They have an office in town opened recently. I can't remember what street though, but it's not that big a place!
    A friend of mine dealt with them a couple if years ago, before they opened the office, and found them great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Millybabe007

I'm dealing with them now and they are much more professional. contact no is 053 942 1035...I met with Joe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 CamolinLad

I agree with @Millybabe007

Was using http://www.irishpropertylettings.com/ for a while and were a complete disaster. Without going into detail, they ended up costing me a lot of money through no fault of my own but down to their own incompetence. When I tried to talk and email them about the situation they were extremely rude and went straight on the offensive. I've since moved to another agent and couldn't be happier.

My advice is definitely avoid.

Advertisement