Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What weapons/vechicles/Helicopters (etc) do you want to see in future DLC?

Options
  • 29-06-2012 4:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭

There has already been a bit revealed about the next DLC "Armored Kill' ... But nothing really about "Aftermath" and "Endgame". In you opinion (or wishful thinking :P) what would you like to see in these DLC packs?

For me,
    I think it would be pretty cool to see the Hind return and have a Chinook.

You?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

F22, I don't understand why they keep putting in that crappy F35..much better off with the F18 for the carrier and the F22 on ground bases.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

I'd love to see the FN Five-Seven pistol and the Cheytac M200 bolt-action rifle. Don't really have any preferences for vehicles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

The AN-94 from BC2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

Id like to see a proper big-ass anti material rifle.

A .50 calibre or greater sniper rifle that does active damage to light vehicals. sure, give it a big reload time or 25 rounds max, whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

OOOH, A flare gun!!!

set people on fire! oh that would be ledge! imagine operation Metro with flare guns! lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

Whatever guns they bring I'd like to see them properally balanced. Good at one thing, weak at another, High accuracy/weak ammo or good ammo/low ammo count. And it properly tested to make sure they don't have slugs the size of houses or mistake full metal jacket for shotrounds.

But that's very very unlikely.

As for vehicles I'd like to see dirt bikes in addition to the quads.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

I'd like to see some sort of naval warfare introduced, a modern version of the three man gun boats from BC2:Vietnam, hovercrafts, jetskis and maybe some sort of slow heavy artillery barge.
    Bailing out will leave you an easy target so I think people it would encourage people to play more tactically.

I would like to see the option to build flanking routes by introducing destroyable/repairable bridges too.

Oh and some pickup trucks around the place that a squad can jump into, thats what all those rebel lads on the news seem to be using and I want to be able to shout "Lets off-road!":D

I don't really use sniper rifles but wouldn't say no to the Walther WA2000.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

dirt bike dirt bike dirt bike.. like the sanchez from gta! other than that, scrap the F-35, even after the patch its crap

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

A V22 Osprey would be cool. An unarmed, but fast way to move a couple of squads or a jeep around a big map. Having to hover to land could make it vulnerable to rpgs to help balance out it's straight line speed.

Two man hovercraft, like jeeps, but quick on the water but handle like, well hovercraft.
    Sea mines, deployable from patrol boats.

A sub? Probably not.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

As for vehicles I'd like to see dirt bikes in addition to the quads.

I am pretty sure dirt bikes are coming in in the End Game DLC

943235811d1338925484-battlefield-3-armored-kill-fact-sheet-hi-res-aftermath-end-game-box-covers-wn8fk-600x865.jpg

• Advertisement

That's an F-15 Eagle up on top of the image.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

5uspect wrote: »
    That's an F-15 Eagle up on top of the image.

looks like one alright:cool:

id like to see more of a naval aspect to the game , as for armoured kill any of the following

Tanks
    British challenger 2
    French Le Clerc
    German Leopard 2
    Israeli Merkava

APC /IFV

American Bradley IFV
    German Puma
    Swedish CV90
    British Warrior

Jets

Russian SU-47 Berkut ( I WANT THIS !!!! )
    American F-22 Raptor
    Eurofighter Typhoon
    French Rafale

Choppers

Ameican AH-64 Apache
    American Ch-47 Chinook
    Eurocopter Tiger
    UH-60 Blackhawk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Fian you can't fly jets to save yer life anyway, so why do you want jets?! :D

I'd like to see a flamethrower, a new breed of troll weapon. :p

quiet you ballbag

i can fly good enough to take out themost people ie the average person , if they are good in the jet , best i can do is keep em busy for a while chaseing me around in circles LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

quiet you ballbag

i can fly good enough to take out themost people ie the average person , if they are good in the jet , best i can do is keep em busy for a while chaseing me around in circles LOL :D

Simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Blazer wrote: »
    Simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

quiet u jet whore :p

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

quiet you ballbag

i can fly good enough to take out themost people ie the average person , if they are good in the jet , best i can do is keep em busy for a while chaseing me around in circles LOL

Oh and how you can circle, now that your a pro at lol

Oh and how you can circle, now that your a pro at lol

ROFL thanks mick we all got our little talents :D:p

if i remember correctly mick in that dogfight that seemed to last forever , literally 5 minutes , who won that mick ;) ???? and who smashed into the ground at about 300 knots :p

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

i got dizzy after the 50 loop m8 lol

i got dizzy after the 50 loop m8 lol

LOL ya me too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭✭klose

Tactical nuke plox

• Registered Users Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭✭klose

Also snow maps/nightime maps, not that they're weapons or vehicles but said id mention it anyways..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Also snow maps/nightime maps, with snow tires and headlamps added to suitable vehicles

Fixed your post. It's on topic now. :P

I wouldn't mind seeing an air assault map/mode, not unlike the base jump in Damavand Peak. US in a C-130 as their spawn point over a map, or the RU in the transports we've seen throughout the game. Because the transport has to cross or circle the map on a predefined path you have to judge your insertion point carefully. All vehicles spawn from the transport and fall dumb so there can be little chance for guiding a tank onto somewhere nasty.

+1 for night time and different climates. Am I right in thinking that the deferred lighting in Frostbite 2 means that DICE could fairly easily make time of day a server option?

So a daytime Tehran or a Caspian at sunset. Could make things like IRNVs more useful in pitch-dark sections of non urban maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭conor360

Also snow maps/nightime maps, not that they're weapons or vehicles but said id mention it anyways..

While I would agree with some addition to snow maps, Tehran Highway is one of the least played maps and that's the only map set in night time. They would need to up their game a bit for a night map to become popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

Wouldnt it be a sickener if the last two expansions were singleplayer only?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

It doesn't come under weapons/vehicles/heli category, but all i want is the post match chat screen to remain active. not much time to stick up a GG if the match is tight.

Advertisement