Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FMV games

Options
  • 29-06-2012 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭

Hey, I remember reading about this game where you played a rockstar who entered a virtual reality where he shot zombies, it was a mid nineties game. Anyone remember it? I also remember reading about an FMV game, I can remember much about it at all except for one picture of this fat dude who looked like a chef with his intestines spilling out, yeck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,850 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Virtuoso on the 3DO maybe?

virtboxf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Was the fmv game Ripper by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭a5y

Steve SI wrote: »

The draw distance in that game. Wow. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Virtuoso, not a FMV game, just a very bad one.
    3DO magazine didn't like it either, we were used to greater things, like Return Fire!

The game with a fat chef with spilling intestines was Killing Time I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

That seems to ring a bell. Before posting I was thinking Christopher Walken couldn't have been in it, why would he be in a game? But he's one of the cast. I remember reading about in one of those ancient magazines, it could have been CVG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

That seems to ring a bell. Before posting I was thinking Christopher Walken couldn't have been in it, why would he be in a game? But he's one of the cast. I remember reading about in one of those ancient magazines, it could have been CVG.

Walken was in the Ripper alright

• Registered Users Posts: 8,850 ✭✭✭Steve X2

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Virtuoso, not a FMV game, just a very bad one.
    3DO magazine didn't like it either, we were used to greater things, like Return Fire!

The game with a fat chef with spilling intestines was Killing Time I think.

It's the only game I know from the mid 90's where a rockstar enters a virtual reality world :)

Advertisement