Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good cheap retailer

Options
  • 28-06-2012 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi all.
    Im looking for a good reliable site to buy airsoft guns and gear.

i looked through google and saw some places where charging alot of money and some so cheap its too good to be true.

i saw www.taiwangun.com and looked it up on the forums and from what i read so far that alot of people said they are good.

cause i am giving myself a budget of €450
    and from the above site i could get an AR, 2 pistols, leg holster, tactical vest, face mask, 2 extra clips for pistol and 1 for AR with post all for less than €450

i was wondering if there is any other sites like this that give metal guns for cheap and the rest.

cause the AR on the above site i compared to others and the price is a difference of over €200.

thanks for the help all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭mack1984

dont forget about import, vat and downgrade costs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

mack1984 wrote: »
    dont forget about import, vat and downgrade costs ;)

Despite the name they ship from within the EU, so no VAT and duty costs to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

epyon01 wrote: »
    cause the AR on the above site i compared to others and the price is a difference of over €200.

Are you sure the brands are the same? And have you considered the impact of taxes, etc. on that price? That's a huge difference and there must be a reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

or you could go to hobbyairsoft tomorrow with your money and walk straight out the door with basically the same amount of items.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

I'd buy your rifles/pistols irish whatever about gear. buying irish means you have a warranty and also have it quicker not to mention the fact that you know they're legal and not past the joule limit, I use hobbyairsoft for most of my gear, or else I use airsofteire. their delivery service is amazing. I don't see the point in buying 2 pistols in one go, buy your rifle, some good boots, and good face protection/goggles and then work from there. no point in buying a whole load of gear and turning up to a site with bad eye protection or uncomfortable ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

it is good to buy Irish but if they have something you want www.taiwangun.com are a good retailer, as mention they're inside Europe so no extra vat to pay and shipping is fair, they will also downgrade for free most of the time if you buy the spring with the order, just drop them an email

• Registered Users Posts: 34 epyon01

ok cool

thanks all for that will take it into consideration.

thanks again

Advertisement