Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nose piercing

Options
  • 28-06-2012 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone. :)
    Decided to get my nose done, and usually I'd head up to Snakebite but it's €25 up there. In fairness, that's pretty cheap but it got me thinking about those deals piercing shops have around the city centre and I reckon if I could find one that was on at the moment I could get it done a tad cheaper. So does anyone know if any deals are going on at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Definitely worth paying the €25 to get it done right. I'd be wary of anywhere much cheaper than that to be honest, the piercer's gotta eat. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Nothing worse than gettin a bad piercing to save a fiver or whatever. You may aswell pay the 25 for a reputable place, it'll be worth it in the long run trust me ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Oh no, I'm not looking for a dodgy cheap place! Places in town like Snakebite often have days were a certain piercing is like a fiver, maybe a rennet cheaper than usual. I was just wondering if anyone here would have an idea if a proper piercing place had one of these days for nose piercings. I've seen them for ears, lips, eyebrows and belly buttons, but funnily enough never noses.

Trust me, I've had enough infections with an ear piercing to keep me away from anywhere dodgy! :D

Advertisement