Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for Tattooist in Cork

Options
  • 28-06-2012 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm looking to get another tattoo done in Cork, and my old tattooist isn't around anymore.

Can anyone recommend a good tattooist in Cork? A few friends of mine got some done in Red Dragon recently and they're quite good, but just want other peoples thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Mansized Wreath

Why does it have to be Cork? You don't have to stick local OP. Worth travelling for the right artist to suit what you want. Don't limit yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ddad

Feargal in Tattoo zoo is a chap that takes his job very seriously. He does a lot of custom work and likes to work on customers designs. That's not to say he isn't good at flash work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

Thinking Cork cause I live there.

Could you suggest someone outside of Cork so?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

I get my work done by the amazing crew down at Tribal Inc in Cork. Have a pop in there ans chat through with them what you want done and have a look at some of their stuff.... definately worth considering.

Thanks guys, will give tattoo zoo and Tribal Ink a look anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

You should go down to the tattoo show in midleton it's on This weekend. Lots of artists down there you could have a look through their portfolios and have a chat with them about what you want.. and of course see them in action!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Macca07 wrote: »
    A few friends of mine got some done in Red Dragon recently and they're quite good, but just want other peoples thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

LOL I presume this is a joke.

Nope, 2 were cover ups and looks very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭A_Fitz

!!! wrote: »
    LOL I presume this is a joke.

Surely. Firsthand experience (when I was young n' foolish) of that ****ing cowboy.

Advertisement