Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atari app(100 classic games) free today on Iphone app store

Options
  • 28-06-2012 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭

I think anyway, normally €7.99. Got a message when downloaded said you can use as long as youve downloaded it.
    Some 40th anniversary deal i think.

Dont know linky as in work, in apple app store.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,942 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

cheers ! , my iphone is sent off for repairs, so i should be able to download it to my itunes for installation later ?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

Is it this one?

Atari's Greatest Hits

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

2smiggy wrote: »
    cheers ! , my iphone is sent off for repairs, so i should be able to download it to my itunes for installation later ?

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Yeah you should be able to.

I think anyway, normally €7.99. Got a message when downloaded said you can use as long as youve downloaded it.

what is the name of the app?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭icrusader

you get one game free , the rest you have to pay for :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Have been able to download two games for free, will try more when back in the office.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

icrusader wrote: »
    you get one game free , the rest you have to pay for :(

if you already have the app downloaded, delete it and re-download.

Right sorted.

the name of the app is Atari's Greatest Hits

once you run the app you get this window
    picture.php?albumid=2168&pictureid=13270

so don't remove the app!

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

Just downloaded red bacon... delicious. Also never realised rystal castles was a game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Elysian

Works perfect here. Thanks man!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Login via the web page with your Apple ID and it will be assigned to your account for later download.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭some random drunk

Also available free for Android phones, just search for Atari in the play store.

EDIT: Turns out it isn't free, the core app is free to download but you only get one game, the rest have to be paid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Digital Satellite TV

BIG THANK YOU

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kristok 2

Also available free for Android phones, just search for Atari in the play store.

EDIT: Turns out it isn't free, the core app is free to download but you only get one game, the rest have to be paid for.

All the games can be downloaded for free at the moment but if you delete the app there gone so it's sorta freeish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I downloaded the app yesterday. And only launched it today. So I've to pay for them all. Pretty bad. Gonna delete it.

Advertisement