Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No money in Bank this morning

Options
  • 28-06-2012 8:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭

Went to check that my LPA went in my my bank this morning, Nothing ! And I'm not even with Ulster Bank I'm AIB, I haven't even got a euro to get my kids prescription today, now I'm sitting panicking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,265 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Wages haven't gone through to my AIB account either, or anyone I work with that uses AIB.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

They are probably paid into ulster bank like the other state benefits were last week. Think UB said it will be next week before its cleared. Go to ur nearest UB with I.D. and recent benefit payment receipt and they may give you cash amount.

EDIT: check again,posters in other threads said money just went in, may be late going through, if not try above :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Panic stations over funds in very late this morning

Advertisement