Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo artist

Options
  • 28-06-2012 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Looking for artist in the Coolock area.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Why specifically just the Coolock area? Your in Dublin broaden your hoizons a little bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Tulipout

Why specifically just the Coolock area? Your in Dublin broaden your hoizons a little bit.

To save on travel:)
    I'll probably head into a guy on Dorset Street, he does good work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Stigmata Tau in Swords are pretty good and only a kick in the arse from Coolock.

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Tulipout wrote: »
    To save on travel:)
    I'll probably head into a guy on Dorset Street, he does good work.

No offence, but **** me that's lazy.

You could just go the whole hog and get a mate to come to your gaff and do a scratch job, sure that'd mean you wouldn't have to leave the house at all.

Use your head and search for an artist you actually LIKE and want to get work done by, then bus it to them. You'll have a better tattoo, be happier with the result, and the bus is probably only about €3 or €4 return. **** it, I'd pay the bus fare if you actually bothered to go to a good artist.

• Advertisement

No offence, but **** me that's lazy.

You could just go the whole hog and get a mate to come to your gaff and do a scratch job, sure that'd mean you wouldn't have to leave the house at all.

Use your head and search for an artist you actually LIKE and want to get work done by, then bus it to them. You'll have a better tattoo, be happier with the result, and the bus is probably only about €3 or €4 return. **** it, I'd pay the bus fare if you actually bothered to go to a good artist.

Thanks for that.. Now I know bus fares.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Tulipout wrote: »
    Thanks for that.. Now I know bus fares.

Make sure you post up what you get done, really wanna see it :D

Advertisement