Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job ssekers allowance enquiry

Options
  • 28-06-2012 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    I applied for job seekers over a month ago when I finished college and moved back home. I had my interview 3 weeks ago in relation to means test. Yesterday I recieved a letter stating the total calculated weekly means is €0.00 ???? Does this mean I am not entiltled to nothing eventhough the I live at home with my parents who's only income my father's pension!!!
    When researched this I became aware that when under the age of 24 years one is entiltled 2 a minimum of €40 in regard to benefit and privilege. How come this is not stated within the letter or do I have to appeal to qualify for the €40 benefit and privilege weekly payment??
    I would really appreciate any help and advice.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

The Means amount is how much they will reduce your payment by. €0.00 Means you don't get reduced. You will get the full amount.

Advertisement