Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB call centre Swords

Options
  • 28-06-2012 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey guys, I'm starting work in AIB's call centre in Swords July 16th, and i was just wondering what it will be like? as in training etc? will it be in Swords or will i need to travel? anyone starting around then that has heard about all this stuff?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 CurlieSue

Im starting in the call centre in Swords on Monday. All i know is it is a telephone based customer service roll. We will be working in Airside swords. I dont know the hours we will be working yet. Training is starting Monday but im not sure how long it lasts.

That is basically all i know which is not much! We will learn as we go along i guess, pity we werent told more.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 missmac1991

So pretty much as much as i know myself... im sure when i asked they said training would be for a couple of weeks and we have to sit a few exams aswell. but i dont know much else

Congrats on the job btw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 CurlieSue

hope we pass those tests!! :) I can fill you in on more details after i start Monday :)

you're telling me ! awh cheers, that would be fantastic! hope you're first day goes well :)

how did you get on?

• Advertisement
Advertisement