Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baltika 7 Beer-where to get

Options
  • 28-06-2012 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭

Tesco have had this beer on their 5 for 10 offer the last while, it's absolutely divine and I actually can't get enough of it. However, I suspect that I'm not the only one who thinks so and I can't seem to get it at all in any of the Tesco's- the SEL is still on the shelf so they SHOULD be stocking it but it never seems to be there :(

Anyone know if anywhere else sells it? Willing to pay a premium :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Give Beer Baron a PM, He'd be one to know, Although he might see the thread too! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The Snipe wrote: »
    Give Beer Baron a PM, He'd be one to know, Although he might see the thread too! :P

Don't PM me. I don't know and Yes I see ALL THREADS!! :D

Baltika is available in Shannon though, just not sure about Limerick. That I'm sure of, in Shannon Knights. Limerick, I'm not sure but I'd hazard a guess on Next Door in Raheen being able to get his hands on it. He's good like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

You must know! YOU KNOW ALL!!!! :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Centra courtfield? They have a lotta unusual beers.
    Schneiderweisse tap 7 is another beer that disappears off the Tesco 5for10 shelf, for good reason - nom nom nom

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Was in Tesco and had a look to see if I could see it but alas I didn't. I picked up a bottle of Bitter, Just one bottle of bitter mind. Checkout operator must have thought I was either mad or a foreigner. :D

They seem to have Belfast Ale, mine as well, but are missing the other 4 types they should have to accompany the brand. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭highlydebased

langdang wrote: »
    Centra courtfield? They have a lotta unusual beers.
    Schneiderweisse tap 7 is another beer that disappears off the Tesco 5for10 shelf, for good reason - nom nom nom

That is also delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

OP, if you're willing to take a skoot out the N21, Carryout in Newcastle West do it, or at least they did two months ago when i was there. Give them a ring: 069-69450

Advertisement