Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STI DUTY ONE 1911 vs CZ 75 P-07 DUTY

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

TheSunderz wrote: »
    Hey guys need ur opinion on which pistol u like better and why, need some help on which one to buy.

Heres the cz http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=842

heres the 1911 http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=855

trying to decide myself, i've leaned towards the CZ, i just don't like the look of that 1911, think it looks awful, this might help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnXEbm-o64

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭TheSunderz

any more opinions ?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 padraig29

I have the cz75 myself and find it reasonably comfortable to hold and fun to use as it gets a good kick from the co2. The mags are a little awkward to store due to the shape if you are going to be taking it skirmishing.

It is reasonably accurate and it hasn't given me any issues so far except for the front sight falling off and losing itself so I would say if you are looking for a pistol that is fun to shoot then pick it up but if you are looking for a really accurate pistol then its not ideal.

padraig29 wrote: »
    I have the cz75 myself and find it reasonably comfortable to hold and fun to use as it gets a good kick from the co2. The mags are a little awkward to store due to the shape if you are going to be taking it skirmishing.

It is reasonably accurate and it hasn't given me any issues so far except for the front sight falling off and losing itself so I would say if you are looking for a pistol that is fun to shoot then pick it up but if you are looking for a really accurate pistol then its not ideal.

regarding the mags. I was thinking of making a wooden insert for my pistol mag pouches, then sliding the pistol mag beside the wooden piece to stop the mag breaking. do you reckon this would work?

T4RGET wrote: »

regarding the mags. I was thinking of making a wooden insert for my pistol mag pouches, then sliding the pistol mag beside the wooden piece to stop the mag breaking. do you reckon this would work?

yes that may work but in oddysairsoft utube video the pistols are from same brand and co2 placement dey shud have the same mag d duty 1911 has

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 padraig29

Yeah that should work fine.
    The pistol mags have a large 'baseplate' (not the same as the 1911 ones) on them so that should sit comfortably on top of the wood insert. Once you shape the wood insert to match the mags I don't see any issues with that.

Saying that I normally carry my mags in the inner pocket of my vest and they have not been damaged by that so they are reasonably strong and I can't see that they would snap easily.

regarding the mags. I was thinking of making a wooden insert fr my pistol mag pouches, then sliding the pistol mag beside the wooden piece to stop the mag breaking. do you reckon this would work?

The pistol mags have a large 'baseplate' (not the same as the 1911 ones) on them so that should sit comfortably on top of the wood insert. Once you shape the wood insert to match the mags I don't see any issues with that.

Saying that I normally carry my mags in the inner pocket of my vest and they have not been damaged by that so they are reasonably strong and I can't see that they would snap easily.

padraig what was ur cz fps wen u gt it i mean ur first chronograph

that was my plan

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭thurman

Have a cz myself pretty nice in the hand fairly accurate too. Only issue I have is mag storage, th( wooden block is a great idea coz I lost my spare on my first day out

thurman wrote: »
    Have a cz myself pretty nice in the hand fairly accurate too. Only issue I have is mag storage, th( wooden block is a great idea coz I lost my spare on my first day out

Thunder wat was her first chrono readin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭thurman

TheSunderz wrote: »
    Thunder wat was her first chrono readin
    Around 280 out of the box something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

jackocool7 wrote: »
    i have a cz 75 po7 duty for sale with three mags and a silencer
    if your interested
    :):)

uh oh, here come the mods, warning, infraction, week ban, a screw it, lifetime ban!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Dragonmanirl

I bought an STI Duty One 1911 about 2 years ago, only a month ago did it finally give out on me. (the spring guide cap broke) a very reliable pistol, been in the river in Fingal a few times, been tossed around Vacant more than once, definately a must have! You get about 2 full mags from one Co2 shell.

Regarding the CZ-75 i'm looking into one myself, anybody have any comments on the durability/lifespan/problems/faults etc? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

i have a CO2 cz75 but have only used it twice and in both instances only put about 1 mag through it.

I did find at first that it was jamming about half a mag in so i stripped and oiled her up ;) hey presto full mag no problem. the only other issue i have is the size of the mags mine being CO2 the mags are tiny, spares are a pain to carry about

Advertisement