Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90% off Septic Tank Registration

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

what a load of "shyte"...........:D

And as for Phil Hogan,shyte is more higher up the chain of evolution than he is.:mad:

This is a sly Fine Gael way of getting your details off you,so they can chase you for more money in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Grecco

I`m going to save 100% by giving Phil the two fingers.
    After seeing how them Langers in the Dail treat themselves to nice juicy salaries and expenses let them f-off for themselves
    I`m not paying the household charge and i will not pay this.
    Plus by the next election Labour and FG will get the boot because they only look after there own self interests just like FF did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Grecco wrote: »
    I`m going to save 100% by giving Phil the two fingers.
    After seeing how them Langers in the Dail treat themselves to nice juicy salaries and expenses let them f-off for themselves
    I`m not paying the household charge and i will not pay this.
    Plus by the next election Labour and FG will get the boot because they only look after there own self interests just like FF did
    Off thread I know but who else is there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Grecco

Sinn Fein
    They couldnt be anymore corrupt than the shower that's there already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Sinn Fein
    You obviously missed the news in the last week about how sf stole tax payers money for their travel allowance to staff their offices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sinn Fein
    IF the Shinners get in and the IMF get kicked out, they'll cop on that the only other way to get money will be taxes, and thus tax will go up.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 sky.boy

I dont know if this is true or not but this is what I've been told. you applied for planning permission and it was granted by your local cc and they told you what septic tank to install. So its the cc's problem if your septic tank isn't sufficient. By paying the septic tank charge and signing a receipt your taking responsibility for the septic tank and the onus is now on you and not the cc. anyone else hear this?

Oh and also just a bit off topic. I googled fine gaels 5 point plan they used during the election. Have a look at it, it made me laugh the sh1t they told us they were going to do. What a bunch of liars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Sinn Fein

You'd pray for the return of Callely, Pee Flynn and Ray Burke, if SF got hold of our economy.

Yamanoto wrote: »
    You'd pray for the return of Callely, Pee Flynn and Ray Burke, if SF got hold of our economy.

I totally agree with you. Is there not a political party out that has decent morals instead of telling a bunch of lies until they get into power and then say right lads we can do what we f**king like for the next 4 years and then tell more lies to try get reelected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

sky.boy wrote: »
    I dont know if this is true or not but this is what I've been told. you applied for planning permission and it was granted by your local cc and they told you what septic tank to install. So its the cc's problem if your septic tank isn't sufficient. By paying the septic tank charge and signing a receipt your taking responsibility for the septic tank and the onus is now on you and not the cc. anyone else hear this?

Totally wrong on virtually all your points. This isn't really a bargain alert and you'd probably be better off posting in after hours or conspiracy theories or politics.

Totally wrong on virtually all your points. This isn't really a bargain alert and you'd probably be better off posting in after hours or conspiracy theories or politics.

Explain so?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I'll wait for the bargain alert telling me that it's going to cost no more than €100 to replace my septic tank when the sh1t hits the fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Pay a €5 charge to turn yourself in to those cnuts for a lube-free ar$e jabbing for the next few decades?

- @ the OP - no offence intended - thanks for letting us know and I appreciate your good intentions etc!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Raiser wrote: »
    Pay a €5 charge to turn yourself in to those cnuts for a lube-free ar$e jabbing for the next few decades?

- @ the OP - no offence intended - thanks for letting us know and I appreciate your good intentions etc!!!!

It was meant to be joke really :)

Advertisement