Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New in Dublin and need to get my hair done

Options
  • 27-06-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hey,
    Im just after moving to citywest. I was previously living in Waterford where I was getting a full head of highlights and cut and blowdry for just under 80 euro. I know I wont get anything as cheap up here but I need somewhere pretty reasonable and decent to get my hair done(Its getting a bit scary looking)

If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. I would be happy to go anywhere pretty near the red luas or city centre...

Thanks everyone:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Have you tried the Peter mark training school I think they're in Talbot / abbey street in the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

It's generally quite expensive to get your hair done in Dublin. The best tip I can offer you is to sign up to all the deal sites (Boardsdeals, Living Social, Groupon, etc) as they constantly have deals on for hairdressers. Between all the sites I'm signed up to, I'd see a deal once every week or two for various hairdressers. Today, for example, Living Social has a deal for balayage colour, a l'oreal treatment and a cut for €59. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for but if you don't mind being patient I'm sure something would come up that would suit you within the next few weeks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭emma-fly

Thanks for yer help... Ive looked up some training schools and Im going to try Global hairdressing... 75 for hi-lights cut and colour... Heres hoping it comes out nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭emma-fly

Hey,
    Got my hair done Saturday in global hairdressing, because they were really busy I ended up paying trainee costs but getting a fully trained stylist SCORE!
    The girl didnt have super english so saying what I wanted was tough but she really knew her hair and did a great job.!
    I would love to go to her again(Anna was her name) but it would be too expensive if I was to go straight to her :(
    Everyone in there seemed pretty happy with there hair but as its a training school you should go in with nothing to lose at the same time.

Advertisement