Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury 4 pk + 50% free.

Options
  • 27-06-2012 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Cadbury bars, Twirl, Dairy milk, Chrunchie,etc, 4 plus 50% free, 3 pks for 4 euro, in Dunnes Clondalkin today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

So just to be certain, its 18 bars for €4?

Do you know if they full size bars? cadburys sometimes put smaller bars in mulitpacks. A normal dairy milk should be about 55g, the smaller ones are about 40-45g

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

yep, 18 bars for 4 euro.
    only bought dairy millk.40g per bar,
    multi packs always smaller for some reason,
    thought it was a great find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

God be with the days of 5-packs! I see all the brands now including Mars & Nestle have gone to 4 packs but sell them at the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

bigwillie wrote: »
    multi packs always smaller for some reason
    God be with the days of 5-packs! I see all the brands now including Mars & Nestle have gone to 4 packs but sell them at the same price.
    Yeah, these 4 packs & small bars are a fairly recent thing, "Mars" (bounty, twix, mars, snickers) still give full size in any 4/5 packs I have seen.

Still a great bargain at 22cent a bar. I like these size of bars.

Advertisement