Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass effect 3 €19 new @ Argos (Xbox 360/PS3)

Options
  • 27-06-2012 12:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭

Good deal!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Registered Users Posts: 26 1Tony1

Thanks thats brill!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joni23

Very strange, according to metacritic the game seems to be getting universal critical acclaim, but panned by general users. Oh well, cant wait to get a copy. Thanks op.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Joni23 wrote: »
    Very strange, according to metacritic the game seems to be getting universal critical acclaim, but panned by general users. Oh well, cant wait to get a copy. Thanks op.

Its a superb game, but the ending was deemed to be poor my many players. A brand new ending for the game was released yesterday which resolves all the issues. You cnan donload it before you start the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭lettuce97

Thanks for the alert - over and back to argos at lunch, 19 quid well spent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭✭noodler

FutureGuy wrote: »
    A brand new ending for the game was released yesterday which resolves all the issues.

In that user's opinion of course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Irregardless of opinions on the ending, the game itself is, as far as I can tell, damn near universally regarded as being fantastic - hence the good reviews. Reviewers are better at looking past a bad ending, or just didn't get that far.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Yes having been a huge ME fan and annoyed at the second installment being so crap I can guarantee you that 3 is back to how good number 1 is, the game itself is exceptionally good, its just the ending is a total cock up.

€19 for it is a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Raphael wrote: »
    Irregardless of opinions on the ending, the game itself is, as far as I can tell, damn near universally regarded as being fantastic - hence the good reviews. Reviewers are better at looking past a bad ending, or just didn't get that far.

Yep, the game is a rollercoaster of excellence for all but the last ten minutes.

Well worth it at full price and even more so at this price.

You will also get hours of entertainment from the multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Nuno

Just been to Argos and picked me up a copy... thanks for the alert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 JustinTables

Cheers OP just picked one up there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭basskebab

ta OP! just reserved myself a copy, great price

Advertisement