Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birth Relative tracing

Options
  • 27-06-2012 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Ok mine is a little different so please excuse if it gets confusing-
    I have a son,was with his dad only for a little while before and after i had him and no contact since( i am starting the step parent adoption process but thats a different story!)
    My sons father is British and was adopted. I had spoken to him about tracing his BM but he didnt want to go down that route.
    I would really like to trace my sons paternal grandmother but im not sure if im entitled to any info etc! Id kinda like to do it without my ex knowing but im sure thats impossible.Would just like her to know she has a wonderful grandson but considering i know personal stuff about her son i again dont know if thats possible!
    I know really its non of my business but i suppose im a little curious as to if he looks like her and to be able to explain his unusual past to him?

Advertisement