Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Shorty Wetsuit

Options
  • 27-06-2012 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Never got a wetsuit before, but it's bloody freezing in the water this summer.
    Does anyone think this Aldi wetsuit is okay, its only for casual swimming in the evening and weekend,

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_22336.htm

I'm also slightly aware that yer mans crotch looks kind of creepy in it too,
    fairly off-putting :D

Thanks, GB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

it's an impressive package alright :D

totally honest opinion looks like a ****e wetsuit, can't even fit the model properly i the photo selling it, meaning it's going to let a lot of water in and chaffe a lot.

i got a rip curl shorty (and it's great still going strong) in a seconds sale for €25 a few years ago and it's the business, so it's not actually a great deal considering that.

you mightn't get something that cheap but it's worth spending a wee bit on it

hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

promethius wrote: »
    it's an impressive package alright :D

totally honest opinion looks like a ****e wetsuit, can't even fit the model properly i the photo selling it, meaning it's going to let a lot of water in and chaffe a lot.

i got a rip curl shorty (and it's great still going strong) in a seconds sale for €25 a few years ago and it's the business, so it's not actually a great deal considering that.

you mightn't get something that cheap but it's worth spending a wee bit on it

hope that helps.

Cheers promethius, I sort of thought that would be the kind of answer I would get.
    I'll have a look elsewhere methinks..

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Wanders_fan

Not a big surfer myself but all my family and mates do. Their advice go to a surf shop and look for a 2nd hand deal

Advertisement