Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy cappuccino cups from

Options
  • 26-06-2012 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Can anyone point me to a retailer in Ireland/Limerick that i can buy 4-6 regular 7oz cappuccino cups+saucers from.

Had a look, but seem to require a bigger order.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Got mine in coffeeangel.com but they are a bit smaller, 5.5oz I think. Nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭MURDO

adrian522 wrote: »
    Got mine in coffeeangel.com but they are a bit smaller, 5.5oz I think. Nice though.

Look quite nice, clean. Might get 2 and see how they go..

Would love to get a couple of the thick walled ones, if that makes sense.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, theses are that kind, proper espresso and cappuchino cups.quite thick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Another vote for the cups from coffee angel.
    Proper Italian porcelain from d'Ancap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

If you are Limerick based call in to me in Arabica on shannon street and I may be able to get you what you need.

• Advertisement
Advertisement