Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mt Pleasant Tennis Club Open Day 7th July!

Options
  • 26-06-2012 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi everyone,

Mt Pleasant are holding an Open Day on 7th July from 12-4 & are inviting you to drop in!

Activities on the day include:-
    Try out tennis
    Coaches on hand to offer free advice
    Meet other members
    Free tea/coffee & cake
    Bouncy castle, facepainter & WII to keep the kids busy
    Wimbledon Championship Ladies final on the big screen
    Mini Tennis/Cardio tennis to try out for Free

Any queries about the day or the club, give us a call on 01 497 3733 or post a comment on this thread!

Dee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brenmartin1986

awesome, been eyeing up the Mt Pleasant courts for quite a well, everyone seems too good, but I have been practicing my game at st. annes, feel ready now to take on the big league, see you there!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MtPleasantLTC

awesome, been eyeing up the Mt Pleasant courts for quite a well, everyone seems too good, but I have been practicing my game at st. annes, feel ready now to take on the big league, see you there!

Not at all! There are plenty of beginners/rusty players in the club!
    Why don't you phone the club during the day & ask for a guest pass so you can come down & try out our social mixed doubles tournament on a Friday evening? It's full of new & old members all looking to meet new people to hit with & also it's a very casual tournament with the focus on sociability & getting to know other members. Perfect place to start.
    You won't be intimidated, we promise! There is a level for everyone - check out the photo of the box league on our facebook page, 150 players of all levels from beginners to premier!
    Ciara

Advertisement