Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xears In Ear Earphones - up to 75% off

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Nice one thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

6-28000hz... that's some frequency range!
    Might be tempted alright...

It's nearly enough to break me away from my long term loyalty to "Koss the plug" earphones

http://www.koss.com/en/products/headphones/earbuds/PLUG__Plug_In-Ear_Headphone

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Walshie

I'm in the market for headphones and just ordered and saved €89!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,984 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Walshie wrote: »
    I'm in the market for headphones and just ordered and saved €89!

So am I and so did I, apart from saving another tenner :D

There's no way in a million years that I'd ever pay €129 for a pair of feckin earphones.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,287 ✭✭✭positron

I assume everyone is talking about their XPA800PRO model? Thats' the only one listed for €129?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

It does appear though these are always more or less that price ?
    So hardly a saving. The Experience XE200PRO seem to have the best reviews that I can find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

ok so wtf are we buying here? which ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DrChristianTroy

They look good, but anyone any idea whether they actually are any good? Or are we just looking at paying €30 for headphones for worth €30?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Dizzz

I'd be a little suss that in the second review thread (http://www.head-fi.org/t/545450/xears-appreciation-thread-formerly-td-iii) they were refering to the same discount code and that was back in March 2011, so really they are €25-30 headphones. Reviews do sound good though! Especially if the build quality has improved since then...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,287 ✭✭✭positron

+1 to the above. Sounds like everyone is talking about one or two specific models and rest are just average.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭shakedown

I think the xe200Pro followed by the td4 are the ones to go with in terms of overall quality. I dont like the walnut though, so got the td4 and Xsr330pro, which im sure will be little difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

A quick look on YouTube and they also just arrive in a plastic bag, which seems odd for such priced phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

adox wrote: »
    A quick look on YouTube and they also just arrive in a plastic bag, which seems odd for such priced phones.

apparently that's to cut down on shipping costs. Which probably makes sense given some of the packaging you see headphones in.

Advertisement