Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experience Needed

Options
  • 26-06-2012 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey. I'm trying to find some work experience that involves horses. I heard of a person who managed to get in and work with the army horses so does anybody know if you'd be able to get work with the garda horses? And if so, how do you go about doing that?
    Cheers! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭missguided

Do you know anybody who is a guard or involved with the gardai? If you do, it will most likely be way easier to get in, but I'd say just get in touch with the main Garda office to inquire about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 MsMac

missguided wrote: »
    Do you know anybody who is a guard or involved with the gardai? If you do, it will most likely be way easier to get in, but I'd say just get in touch with the main Garda office to inquire about it :)

Cheers! I got in contact with them :) Thanks! :D

Advertisement