Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nights that The SinBin is open?

Options
  • 26-06-2012 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Anyone know what nights the Sinbin is open these days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

When the students aren't around it seems to be only Saturday night they are open.. during the college term I think its Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I could be wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

At 4.90 for a pint in the bar i'm surprised it's open at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Ouch, haven't been there in a long time. That's pretty bad alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

No opening hours on the website, but you could always drop them a quick email

Clohessy's Bar and Sin Bin

Thanks but I'm not that desperate.

One of the lads was suggesting that we head there last night (Wed night). I argued that it probably wouldn't even be open (didn't really want to head out anyway).

So the only way to settle the debate was a Boards thread! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Im new to Limerick and went there on Saturday night. Worst mistake ever! What a kip, full of knackers, drunks off their heads on drugs. One guy with CRAZY eyes even LICKED me on the arm.
    Never felt as unsafe in my life. I've been in Limerick a while and have defended it to people who don't know the area, but this place was a walking cliche.

Where do normal people go clubbing?

Weird!

The "mainstream" spots tend to be around Denmark Street.

Nancy Blakes and Flannery's are late bars there.
    Icon and Angel Lane are the nightclubs in that area.

What age are you roughly and what sort of place do you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

I'm 25, Don't do drugs, am not a knacker. Would prefer to go places with other like minded people!!
    No but seriously, there were undercover cops and about 20 bouncers around and it wasn't even packed. Bad sign if you ask me.
    Thanks for your recommendations though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

They always have a lot of bouncers there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 51,178 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I've been in Sin Bin a few times recently on a Saturday night with the oh, the crowd is a little more mature than say Icon or Angel Lane. It's not crowded but that's not a bad thing imo, there tends to be alot of hen parties as they do hen party packages. Never had any issues in there and never once felt unsafe.

20 bouncers and undercover cops? lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement