Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switched from Jobseeker's Benefits to Allowance

Options
  • 26-06-2012 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I'm new to social welfare. I applied for jobseeker's benefits and allowance just over a month ago. The girl in there said I had stamps built up for jobseekers benefits but I did the means test for jobseekers allowance as well. I initially received jobseeker's benefits but two weeks later I was moved to jobseeker's allowance. Do I still sign on for the jobseeker's benefits that I received or do I wait for the jobseeker's allowance sign on date?Your help would be greatly appreciated.Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

If you have a date for signing on for jobseekers benefit then go and sign for that say it to the one at the counter what has happened they will direct you to the correct hatch to go to, to let someone know and it should all be sorted...simples

or better still go to the welfare office tomorrow or ring them and explain the situation and they will confirm which one you are on and when your next signing date is

Advertisement