Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I hire a van in ennis or a man with a van?

Options
  • 25-06-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭

Anyone know any can hire companies in ennis and what the rates are?

Or alternatively know a man with a van that would be willing to collect something from Kildare for me.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Sheils used to rent out vans to people, I don't know if they still do. As for a "man with a van", I'm fairly sure there's usually people offering their services in the Clare Champion & People on a regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Carazy

babygirlz wrote: »
    Anyone know any can hire companies in ennis and what the rates are?

Or alternatively know a man with a van that would be willing to collect something from Kildare for me.

Ennis Van Hire (Ennis Windscreens) on Carmody Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Carazy wrote: »
    Ennis Van Hire (Ennis Windscreens) on Carmody Street.
    You need your own insurance with them now.

Liam Cleary on Kilrush Rd do vans with cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Don't know what you need moved but I use couriers for most everything.
    Can be very economical.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Don't know what you need moved but I use couriers for most everything.
    Can be very economical.

Enterprise van rental are quite good too. It all depends on if it is a small number of items or a van full that you want to move.

If its a van full, hire a van, would probably work out cheaper as you are not paying for a days labour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

Thanks guys, I am going to try to get the item down in the back of my car ( Picasso ) if that fails I may end up going with one of tha above.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

tow bar? loan of a trailer?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    tow bar? loan of a trailer?
    No tow bar!

Advertisement