Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What can be done?

Options
  • 25-06-2012 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Is there anyway i can get a legal document such as a safety order, barring order etc or just a solicitors letter to prevent someone from contacting me by phone, email, facebook my home address?

Having a bit of trouble with someone at the moment and i want him out of my life :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Only if you have lived with them for at least six out of the last 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Belfastmedic

No lucky enough i didn't live with him.

We are due a baby in 10 weeks :(

He is threatening me with a solicitors letter and having my facebook removed for writing stuff about him, i said some stuff because of all the ****e he put me through.

He also found out where i live.

Major stressed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭not even wrong

First of all tell him to stop contacting you. Second, if he continues after being told to stop make a harassment complaint to the cops. Third, don't escalate the situation by slagging him off on Facebook.

The stuff i said on facebook was what he done to me rather than slagging off.

I.e made me do a pregnancy test in a hotel in february then refused to come to a live scan or meet the Doctor.

I did apologise for what i said.

I was just hoping i can get something to say he cannot contact me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Commented on your other thread.

Delete your FB. A solicitor's letter should do the trick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

There's obviously alot more to this story. If you're fighting over whether or not he sees the baby, I don't see the cops having much interest unless he is genuinely harassing you. If you spent some time in hotel rooms, you should at least be able to talk amicably. If that's not an option, you'll be visiting your solicitor for advice.

Unfortunately not a hotel room, a hotel bar toilet.

We're not fighting over the baby, i will even put his name on the birth certificate.

He gave me a hard time and i just want him out of my life.

Going to go to a solicitor tomorrow.

:D

Naughty.

Best of luck with it then. Just avoid facebook in the future.

Lol i should clear it up :o

I went to a hotel bar toilet to take the pregnancy test.

He sat in the bar.

I preferred my original thoughts :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement