Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CYMA Ak47 cm048m side rail, red dot sight

Options
  • 25-06-2012 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Real metal and wood, great condition never been used. Reason for sale is I never use it. 200 euro for everything, the sight is a tact edge red/green dot sight and the rail is a quick release. FREE Tan MEU 1911 that jams sometimes but should be very easy to fix.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭cold sweat

Real metal and wood, great condition never been used. Reason for sale is I never use it. 200 euro for everything, the sight is a tact edge red/green dot sight and the rail is a quick release. FREE Tan MEU 1911 that jams sometimes but should be very easy to fix.

any pics and where u based?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭MacheteElbows

cold sweat wrote: »
    any pics and where u based?

There is pics in one of my old threads u can check them out or I can upload news ones if u want. I live in castleknock/ blanchardstown area

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Muzzle velocity/power please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement