Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Discount Code

Options
  • 25-06-2012 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

new wave of logitech discount codes went out today

30eu off regular store
    fvw***ihf this is used

10eu off VIP store (discounts of around 10%-50%)
    8ugv2bvie

i wont be using them, but i believe they are single use so please post up if you take one to let others know etc.
    minimum spend is 100eu for both. not as good as the usually % vouchers but if your looking to buy, itll save you something (which is better than nothing :pac:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

*Savings only available through the use of the coupon code that is being delivered to you via this invitation email. Savings will be unlocked in the cart once the coupon code is applied. Savings apply to, and are only available on, items displayed on http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu. Some products may be excluded from this offer. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Offers subject to change at any time. Offers valid for shipment in Ireland, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria only. Your code may only be used once and is valid through 27/06/2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭TheHouseIRL

30% code used, cheers OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

sk282 wrote: »
    ...on orders of 100 EUR or more.
    full marks for reading skills there!
    30% code used, cheers OP
    glad it was of use :)

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

subway wrote: »
    full marks for reading skills there!

glad it was of use :)

Sorry missed that, I also got an email from them but the code did not seem to work. Then I saw the date in T&Cs so I decided to add it to your post in case anyone else had problems...

• Registered Users Posts: 28 johnnyblues

...save 30 euro on orders of 100 euro or more.

Enter this unique coupon code
    mrz236qa2
    during checkout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭antomack

As above
    €30 off €100

ertdnvafy

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭m4rkiz

€10 off at vip - gmrnjmrrw

€30 off: xrwave88d 72r6gaqyo rm64a24u4

above offer can be (t&c states that it can't, but they will accept it anyway) combined with %10 off code that will be emailed to you when you register any logitech product http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/home/my-account (no serial number or proof of purchase required)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Got a g35 and a g9x for the low low price of 87 quid :) used a few codes to get this price

GREAT bargain :)

Advertisement