Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tobaccos

Options
  • 25-06-2012 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Ok so I am on a hunt to try all:

So far I know of Golden Virgina, drum, cutters choice, Samson, amber leaf and old holborn :)

Are there any I am missing? What else is available?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 robbie8108

as far as i know jp still do a tobacco

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭animan

Camel do a tobacco aswell. Quite nice actually

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

had some sort of benson and hedges tobacco yestrerday, forget the name of it. It was in a brown package and I don't remember if it was Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

had some sort of benson and hedges tobacco yestrerday, forget the name of it. It was in a brown package and I don't remember if it was Irish

Stuff any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

Turns out I made a rollie out of the mellow virginia pipe tobacco. I had a little to drink at the time so I didn't notice:o It didn't taste too bad and I am sure other blends are even better. Time to invest in a cheap pipe methinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭emmet the rover

head into petersons for a pipe in the €35 pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

head into petersons for a pipe in the €35 pipe

Whats a pipe like in comparison to rollies?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Mick Macquaid
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG4iOTTE8vxpViRgZeWM5Nc8mXxUtm3ouIPDSvMwI0ocFP5biSctzXCiU

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭emmet the rover

ghogie91 wrote: »
    Whats a pipe like in comparison to rollies?

diffrent animal completely. strange things about most pipe tobbaccos are they dont taste like they smell. bit of a technique in packing with tobacco, lighting, keeping lit as well as cleaning but its all a ritual.

spend a afternoon on youtube looking up diffrent techniques for packing and lighting as well as bits on diffrent types of tobbaccos and pipes then head into petersons or jj foxes and pick one up. i recomend a entry level petersons system around the €35 mark as well as a pack of cleaners

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Are you sure that that wasn't Rolled Gold? RG comes in green packaging. Quite nice too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement