Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online backup

Options
  • 24-06-2012 11:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32

need to get away from my current provider

any 100% irish company would you recommend?

I have no interest in any company that is a US firm like mozy or Carbonite
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

KeepITSafe uses to be 100% Irish, they were bought out a year or so ago now through. Still very good service, we use them a lot.

Other company we use are Savenet which are also quite good.

KeepITsafe are ISO 27001 certified so they win overall. Definitely worth trying out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Microsoft has SkyDrive which is now part of the Windows Live Essentials pack that allows for up to 5 gigs of data to be replicated on a schedule you set up from your desktop or server for free. Depending on what you are looking for, it's a fast, free solution to many peoples online backup issue. I use it on my home PCs and it works great sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

i'd second keep it safe, used them for the last 3 years with no problems. they were bought out but the company that took over kept the same staff in place and as far as i know no one jumped ship which to me is a good sign

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

www.webcore.ie used them for a long time and 100% Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sbran

Keep it safe nice guys to talk to or datatrust

• Advertisement
Advertisement