Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quilmes beer in Cork

Options
  • 24-06-2012 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get Quilmes in Cork? Thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

Not sure in Cork but drink store sell it and they deliver to Cork if you can't find it anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Checked there and no luck :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Have you tried Bradley's on North Main Street and the Abbot's Ale House on Devonshire Street?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Quilmes Cristal struck me as a pretty unremarkable beer during my travels in Argentina.

Their Bock is ok though.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭toffeeshel

token101 wrote: »
    Checked there and no luck :(

They stock it, I know because I supply them- perhaps if you were to ring them?

• Advertisement

toffeeshel wrote: »
    They stock it, I know because I supply them- perhaps if you were to ring them?

Did and they got back saying they'll have it in soon :)
    Ravelleman wrote: »
    Quilmes Cristal struck me as a pretty unremarkable beer during my travels in Argentina.

Their Bock is ok though.

Yeah? That's the reason I was buying it just to have some before I go there. I'm not exactly a connoisseur, the furthest I usually push the boat out is Cobra or Erdinger on payday :P I must look into Bock!

BeerNut wrote: »
    Have you tried Bradley's on North Main Street and the Abbot's Ale House on Devonshire Street?

Will do!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I've some stuff on the mainstream Argentine beers on my blog here. Keep an eye out for the Patagonia ones too (mentioned here), they're from the same brewery as Quilmes but rather nicer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭upforit101

BeerNut wrote: »
    I've some stuff on the mainstream Argentine beers on my blog here. Keep an eye out for the Patagonia ones too (mentioned here), they're from the same brewery as Quilmes but rather nicer.

Your blog is cool.
    Well done on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

Drinkstore have it back in stock now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I defo saw Quilmes in Abbots before and i think Carry Out on Bandon Road stock it also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Janey85

Hi, anyone know if i can buy Quilmes in Cork or order it online? Tried Abbots Alehouse but they dont have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

try bradleys...you could ring ahead / check the website http://www.bradleysofflicence.ie/ ( not sure if everything they have is on the website ) to save a wasted trip. or Galvins Bandon road.

Advertisement