Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question

Options
  • 24-06-2012 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

Lads have a bolt action sniper rifle dont know the name just looking for some info on it... But just want to know can images be uploaded to boards off my galaxy s2 or do i have to do it off a laptop cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Are you selling this or just general inquiry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭andrew241983

Both mate wanna know what it is so i know what price to ask

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Moved to here so others can respond. When you are ready to sell/trade, read the Airsoft Adverts Charter to ensure you supply all the necessary information.

Not teccy enough to answer question about photos

No problem thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

upload some pics.

• Advertisement

upload some pics.
    Cant get to a laptop at the min can they be uploaded from a galaxy s2 in anyway?

Cant get to a laptop at the min can they be uploaded from a galaxy s2 in anyway?

Could not honestly tell you im afraid, Id imagine you could, click the paper clip icon on your screen when your writing a post, then browse.

Is there any markings on the gun like logos etc?

Could not honestly tell you im afraid, Id imagine you could, click the paper clip icon on your screen when your writing a post, then browse.

Is there any markings on the gun like logos etc?

Can see any wroting or logos coz it camo sprayed

photo up

• Advertisement

Link dont work dude, just goes to your login details!

lads seriously how do i upload an image from my desktop

try it now mate

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭maciek87

photo up

It works for me actually...
    It looks like and old M6 Swiss Arms Black Eagle (I believe they were made by UTG, based on M324, while new ones are UHC).
    I`m afraid it would not be worth much. I`ll be looking to sell it in the shop as second hand for circa 60-80 euro depending on condition and chrono result.

maciek87 wrote: »
    It works for me actually...
    It looks like and old M6 Swiss Arms Black Eagle (I believe they were made by UTG, based on M324, while new ones are UHC).
    I`m afraid it would not be worth much. I`ll be looking to sell it in the shop as second hand for circa 60-80 euro depending on condition and chrono result.

cheers mate at least i know what it is :D

can scopes be bought for this

Its either what maciek said or its ASG steyr ssg. More a less the same really, but id make sure you figure out what it is before selling.

You could find a buyer and advertise it as a M6, but turns out to be something different and the buyer is not happy with it then refunds are wanted etc.

Whats the rifles history, as in where was it bought? How old is it?

Its either what maciek said or its ASG steyr ssg. More a less the same really, but id make sure you figure out what it is before selling.

You could find a buyer and advertise it as a M6, but turns out to be something different and the buyer is not happy with it then refunds are wanted etc.

Whats the rifles history, as in where was it bought? How old is it?

I bought it off my mate i used to work with last year dont know where he got it... I only used it for shooting cans and stuff out the back

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭maciek87

You have a standart ris rail mount there, so most of the scopes and sights will fit on it.
    I just dont know whether it`ll be worth... Cheapest usable scopes would be a minimum of around 30 quid.
    I would preffer to sell the gun, throw that 30 quid on top of it (allright, maybe another 50 euro will be required) and get something better.

maciek87 wrote: »
    You have a standart ris rail mount there, so most of the scopes and sights will fit on it.
    I just dont know whether it`ll be worth... Cheapest usable scopes would be a minimum of around 30 quid.
    I would preffer to sell the gun, throw that 30 quid on top of it (allright, maybe another 50 euro will be required) and get something better.

Cheers mate thanks for the info

Advertisement