Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Face Tattoo - anyone visited before?

Options
  • 24-06-2012 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭

I spotted that they have a great deal on one of the deal websites at the moment, but I'm not one to simply go to a shop because of a good deal. Has anyone visited the shop before? How are the staff, the hygiene of the place and more importantly where you happy with your tattoo?

Any feedback would be great so I know if it's worth doing or not!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

I spotted that they have a great deal on one of the deal websites at the moment, but I'm not one to simply go to a shop because of a good deal. Has anyone visited the shop before? How are the staff, the hygiene of the place and more importantly where you happy with your tattoo?

Any feedback would be great so I know if it's worth doing or not!

well, i know that the tattoo artists there are pprtuvuese and the main artist has over a decade of ezperience, he used to own a shop in madeira before he moved here. My friend knows him as says he is supposed to be amazing so i bought two vouchers, one for me and the OH. I can let you know how we get on!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/68/deals/362024-hour-long-tattoo-session this is the deal here. Would like to know some feedback myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Yea I was the same. Good deal, but I had never even heard of them prior to this deal so I would be cautious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

The shop has just opened fairly recently, but it was the same guys running the same shop in Portugal afaik and all that stuff looks good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Looks like a good deal!

Not sure what it is but I really don't like their work at all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Just got inked there about half an hr ago. Very pleased with the work and they're a sound bunch of guys.

Will post a photo if anyone wants to see the work.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭UserName 217

Lemsiper wrote: »
    Just got inked there about half an hr ago. Very pleased with the work and they're a sound bunch of guys.

Will post a photo if anyone wants to see the work.

Could you post it up, curious about their work. When I looked at their offer, I was thinking they won't be that good but I liked the work they have done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Syllabus

i presume 1 voucher per tat?

i couldnt buy say 10 vouchers and use them on 1 tat could i?

Syllabus wrote: »
    i presume 1 voucher per tat?

i couldnt buy say 10 vouchers and use them on 1 tat could i?

Nope, one voucher per tattoo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Syllabus

Nope, one voucher per tattoo.

not a great offer so for any tat worth more than 100. they'll just take an extra half hr to make the money back

• Advertisement

Syllabus wrote: »
    not a great offer so for any tat worth more than 100. they'll just take an extra half hr to make the money back

Yeah I know not that appealing when you go over the 1hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lilyput

Any pics of their work ???I`m just looking to get something small would love to know what their like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Here's one I got the other day in the shop.

I bought one, but if I get three other people to buy one using my link I can get another one free. So if your buying one please use the link:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I bought one, but if I get three other people to buy one using my link I can get another one free. So if your buying one please use the link:)

http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/362024?rpi=67801240&ref=personalized-link-box-67801240&rui=122792325

I thought it was if 3 people get it you get the one you already paid for free? That's what it was when I got that Snakebite voucher...

I was back and forward on whether to get it or not, but it's too late now anyway! :P

I thought it was if 3 people get it you get the one you already paid for free? That's what it was when I got that Snakebite voucher...

I was back and forward on whether to get it or not, but it's too late now anyway! :P

I only got the code after I bought mine. Maybe they just refund the money for your voucher.

Advertisement