Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunglasses.ie 10% off

Options
  • 24-06-2012 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Not the greatest discount in the world but 10% is 10% and you get free delivery. Bought glasses there, reasonably priced compared to US sites esp when u consider vat upon entry and delivery charges. Anyway open an account with them on their website and you get discount code for 10% off first purchase!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Almost every sunglasses shop from the beginning of time gives you 10% off your first order:)

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

Linoge wrote: »
    Almost every sunglasses shop from the beginning of time gives you 10% off your first order:)

Everyone I contacted refused to give a discount on oakleys.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Eyewearoutlet.co.UK have discounts at the mo, think there is a discount code of jubilee2012 for some models

I just bought a pair of Diesel sunglasses from Smartbuyglasses.ie. Eur 45 less than diesel site and free shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 h15

I speciffically signed up let people know of my experience with sunglasses.ie.
    I typed sunglasses.ie in to the search bar and found this so this is my reply.
    I went into the shop at st stephens green.I was looking at roberto cavalli sunglasses for my girlfriends birthday.I explained my budjet and it turned out that i hadnt got enough for that pair.We got talkin as i was lookin around and he asked what i did and i told him i was unemployed at the moment.anyway,i saw a pair of lecost sunglasses that i liked and he himmed and hawed about wether i had enough as he knew exactly how much i had in my pocket as i had tried my best to get the previous pair.anyway i bought the lecost.When i got home i went online it turned out the glasses were about 30% cheaper on the shops website.which he assured me the prices were the same in store as online.I called him today as i couldnt find the receipt until now,and he said we cant give you anything as you have left it too long.8 days.he tried to tell me that that price on the website has only gone down since his sale.a complete lie as i checked just after i bought them because i was showing my girlfriend the website to see if there was any other pair she might want instead.This bloke doesnt even price half of the stuff on the shelves. he finds out how much u have and prices them accordingly.Have your wits about you when you deal with these people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Cowboys Ted, Cowboys

• Registered Users Posts: 8,864 ✭✭✭Soarer

Them sunglasses will never last!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

h15 wrote: »
    I typed sunglasses.ie in to the search bar and found this so this is my reply.
    I went into the shop at st stephens green.I was looking at roberto cavalli sunglasses for my girlfriends birthday.I explained my budjet and it turned out that i hadnt got enough for that pair.We got talkin as i was lookin around and he asked what i did and i told him i was unemployed at the moment.anyway,i saw a pair of lecost sunglasses that i liked and he himmed and hawed about wether i had enough as he knew exactly how much i had in my pocket as i had tried my best to get the previous pair.anyway i bought the lecost.When i got home i went online it turned out the glasses were about 30% cheaper on the shops website.which he assured me the prices were the same in store as online.I called him today as i couldnt find the receipt until now,and he said we cant give you anything as you have left it too long.8 days.he tried to tell me that that price on the website has only gone down since his sale.a complete lie as i checked just after i bought them because i was showing my girlfriend the website to see if there was any other pair she might want instead.This bloke doesnt even price half of the stuff on the shelves. he finds out how much u have and prices them accordingly.Have your wits about you when you deal with these people.

this is why you research first and then go to the shop, not show him all your money and ask for him to take it off you

To ad, stay well away from smartbuysunglasses.ie com or anything. Google them. You have been warned:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

Sunglasses in Lidl for like a fiver the other day. Only person that would know the difference is you.

lol at muppets spending huge money on sunglasses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

h15 wrote: »

I was looking at roberto cavalli sunglasses

unemployed at the moment.

I am getting straight on to Joe Duffy, unemployed fella picked up his dole and went straight in to a store in Stephens Green shopping centre to spend all his money on sunglasses !!!

Sunglasses Joe !!, In Ireland Joe!!!

That would be my angle on it.................:D

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭AP_MAN

I myself had done the same thing before buying from this company and
    found your comment and approached with caution, but i have to say i
    was more than happy with the service and the price that the guy gave
    me, he even fixed my old pair for free:) it turned out the frames i
    wanted worked out cheaper in the shop beacuse at the moment they are
    running a sale in store "buy one and get 50% off a second pair so
    needless to say myself and my partner were very happy. Sorry to hear
    your experience wasnt great but for us its a long time since we've got
    customer service like it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Sunglasses in Lidl for like a fiver the other day. Only person that would know the difference is you.

lol at muppets spending huge money on sunglasses.

Well maybe your eyes too.

Flawed logic.

Advertisement