Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

P0170 code Skoda Fabia 1.4 MPI petrol 8v

Options
  • 23-06-2012 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭

Every now and then the engine light will come on, I'll check it and it will be this 'fuel trim' code. Sometimes the light goes off by itself but other times it doesn't. The last time it stayed off for a few 1000km but now its after turning itself on again after <20. now if I turn it off again I might not see it again for 1000's because that happened before.

The previous owner brought the car to a main dealer over this and they couldn't figure out the problem either.

All sorts of solutions to this have been mentioned on t'internet, from a new fuel filter, lambda sensor, air hose leaks. Anyone know what it would most likely be?
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement