Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AWS Raptor Selector plate spring

Options
  • 23-06-2012 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

hey guys,

i need a bit of help tracking down a replacement part for my AWS Raptor Mosfet. anyway i installed the mosfet no problem and just before returning the gearbox to the reciever the extented selector plate spring popped off and i cannot find it. so i need a replacement. i've emailed AWS directly but they haven't gotten back to me.

anybody with any ideas on where i could get a replacement would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭mafo

Remove the spring from the cigarette lighter (flint lighter), and cut to length.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JFAirsofter

really, i'll try that
    thanks man,
    for once being a smoker pays off

Quit the bad habit, you will have more $ and health for airsoft :D

in the process of quiting but just like airsoft, its highly addictive.

listen i tryed that fix with the lighter spring but i still have the problem that my aeg wont fire on semi auto, only full auto

The fire selector plate is not thick enough and is not pressing or releasing the switch on the side of fet, or the bottom part of plate is to with and the swith is pressed on both modes.

Remove gearbox from body, fit pistol grip and motor and try to switch modes with your finger.

• Advertisement

you were right man, problem solved
    your a genius
    thanks alot man

Advertisement