Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

watching gaa in london

Options
  • 23-06-2012 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

hi folks,

i am looking for a good spot to watch the monaghan game tomorrow. preferably in south west london, but i can go into central if needs be.

or alternatively, if someone can tell me how to get it on the lap top, that would be fantastic..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

It's a bit of a trek for you but the Sheephaven Bay in Mornington Crescent will be showing it if it's on RTE. The landlord is from Donegal and is very accomodating of all sports, especially Irish ones (even in the build up to Ireland V Croatia a few weeks ago he had reserved one half of the bar for Armagh v Tyrone)

Details here:

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/34/34509/Sheephaven_Bay/Camden

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

The Hop Pole on Putney Bridge Road, Wandsworth, shows all the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Choccie Lover

Hoping to find somewhere good to watch the Connacht Final tomorrow, ideally West London, but Central London could work too. Any further suggestions? Cheers :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

The Windmill in Brixton shows all that if you're in SW

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    The Windmill in Brixton shows all that if you're in SW

Forgot about that place

Is that Jamican geezer still selling An Phoblacht

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Forgot about that place

Is that Jamican geezer still selling An Phoblacht

I don't go there too often, just for a late drink sometimes when my usual boozer closes down. There were some really young Irish guys drinking there last couple of times, I think someone runs some kind of Irish construction immigrant halfway house across the road.

Advertisement