Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haunting/Stories

Options
  • 23-06-2012 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭

Has Anyone heard stories about the old Grand Hotel (La Touche) Hotel in Greystones, Co Wicklow. I have heard some very vague stories about the hotel myself and could only find some of the history about the original family that owned the property but nothing about hauntings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Haven't heard a thing about the hotel being haunted. It hasn't been empty for that long and haven't heard about anything ghostly while it was open. Maybe post in the Greystones forum for some info from folks who have been in the area going back a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

Can't say I've heard anything about that either, but I have heard stories about the Shelbourne Hotel on Stephen's Green.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 IanDClarke

Actually I had an experience staying in the la touché one night. Me and my girlfriend at the time went to bed as normal but during the night she was woken up by me sitting bolt upright talking to a grey haired and bearded man in a light grey suit with a pinstriped pattern who was standing at the end of the bed. I’ve tried find out who he was and even to this day over 20 years later I can still picture him and could recognise him

Advertisement