Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promoting a blog.

Options
  • 23-06-2012 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

A while back, I started a blog. Intending on just bunging up a few poems and trying to preserve some works. I was looking to encourage myself to write a bit more too, as I imagine a lot are. I had no intentions really of sharing anything.

But, pretty quickly, I got caught up in the dazzling stats system over at Blogger. The wanting, seeking and obtaining more hits has become something like crack to me.

So I've joined a couple of sites, put my blog about the place and lately I've had a good bit of relative success.

I simply wonder, due to my current campaign for virtual crack hits, has anybody else been taking similar measures? If so, what's your experience? I really, maybe quite sadly, would like to know.

I'm using blognation's poetry blogs, booksie and hello poetry with varying results. :)

Advertisement