Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray Foley Show

Options
  • 22-06-2012 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

I think it's been running since 2005 now and I wuuuv it.
    Foley, JP, Ann and the baby now too. (Is Adele still there?)

I don't get to hear it enough in work anymore, but when ever I can, I turn off the muck that I find other people listening to and tune into the king of the afternoons!

They do a superb job of keeping he show fresh and fun.
    Even when they are just talking nonsense to each other it's entertaining.
    I think he's dead right when he calls himself king of the radio, it's just what you want to listen to around that time of the day. Light entertainment to wined down the day:)

I remember in 2006 I'd sometimes make the mistake and tuning into Spin103.8 (I was young, what can I say) and listening to Jack and Ally during lunch time.... my god, that drapple they used to waffle on about.
    "Should we be allowed talk about condoms on the radio, vote now" WTF!!

Then the other stations you might here Rick O Shea being very... Rick O Sheaish, blabbering on about his thoughts that everyone must be bisexual, again, WTF!

The other Dublin stations would just have some generic DJs who, I've never even remembered their names for longer than 10 seconds despite the fact that they constantly remind everyone:rolleyes:

No, The Foley Show is where it's at. Lately he's gotten even more comfortable on the air and I think the show has only gotten better.
    I think JP and Ann and often halarious too, also when northy Eoin Owen fills in with his presence on the show.

What do other think of the show, because you know what... "I Love the show Ray":D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Each to their own.....but i look on him as more of a "KJ" than a "DJ".....:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭finfinfin

best radio show on the air,hands down.always great craic.
    they need to bring back ah,yeah,ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭gavindowd

IMO best show on Irish radio and now that they've got KC and Lenny on, Today fm has one of the best daytime lineups in the country!

Advertisement