Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DS eShop 20% off select titles

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I haven't bought off the eShop yet. Is it just credit/debit card that's used. Or do you have to buy cards from a shop to use on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,407 ✭✭✭Nollog

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I haven't bought off the eShop yet. Is it just credit/debit card that's used. Or do you have to buy cards from a shop to use on it?

You can use MasterCard or Visa, or try to find a cash card.
    I've never seen a cash card in the wild though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭steve_r

thanks for posting this.

will probably get pullblox and 6 golden coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

/\/ollog wrote: »
    You can use MasterCard or Visa, or try to find a cash card.
    I've never seen a cash card in the wild though.

Grand, thanks. Visa it is then. Was thinking they got rid of the Nintendo Points method of payment. Pullblox looks like it's a fun game. Hard to beat a good puzzle game.

Yeah they got rid of Points, but they have cash cards which have a cash value rather than points.
    I've never seen one in the wild as I said before, maybe someone else has though, it's not like I've looked for them in the last 9 months, I just gave up and used my credit card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Anyone try zen pinball? The 3d effect looks great in the screenshots, if it's actually fun and addictive I'd probably cave and buy it. Got pullbox and Zelda, great prices, might get super Mario too... Buying with a credit card is an absolute breeze too, it's so great that you can just add the required amount to the wallet instead of being forced to add 5/10/20 and end up with money left over that can't be spent. :)

Remember, the second week started Thursday and ends next Thursday.

I bought myself Dillon's Western and Switch Force.

Advertisement